Premium Sorrel Hibiscus Herbal Tea (2-pack) (2 x 3 Oz) - Dried Raw Natural - Non GMO - Vegan - Co-op Farming - USFDA CERTIFIED
Brand: KARIBBEAN FLAVOURS
- LOOSE CUT: Create your own serving size to Hot Tea or Iced Tea (a favourite in the Caribbean). Available as 2x3Oz pack or 5x3Oz pack
- HEALTHY: Known to be high in vitamin C, powerful anti-oxidant
- TASTY: Wonderful tart flavour that you can sweeten to your preferred taste
- SUSTAINABLE FARMING: We buy from small co-op farmers that helps sustain family life at fair pay pricing - USDA CERTIFIED FACILITY
- NON GMO, SUN DRIED, NO PRESERVATIVES, HIGH ORAC RATING
Publisher: RHS Marketing Ltd
Details: Made from the freshest, hand-picked hibiscus flower bracts. Botanical name: Hibiscus sabdariffa. Sun dried to perfection, capturing all the natural goodness and vitamins. Goes by several names including: sorrel, roselle, and rose mallow. Very popular is Mexico, the Caribbean, and it's country of origin - Egypt. It's rich red color and pleasant tart flavour is great as a hot tea or as a chilled juice beverage (Iced tea).
ICED TEA RECIPE: Use a 3 quart sauce pan
Put enough hibiscus to just cover the bottom of the pot
Pour 2 liters/quarts of boiling hot water over hibiscus. Stir.
Cover pot and let steep until cool
Strain contents when cool into a 2 liter/quart jug
Sweeten to taste (about 5 tbs of sugar)
Serve chilled over ice
Place one teaspoon in teacup. Pour boiling water. Steep for 5 mins. Sweeten to taste.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.1 x 2.4 inches