Christmas Candle Making: Sunday 20th September, 2020
Let us teach you the correct techniques to create the best international quality, luxury candles that burn beautifully and fill the room with fragrances that you love.
We're using both paraffin and soy waxes in this workshop.
- How to choose the appropriate candle wax for your project.
- How to choose wick and wicking technique
- How to achieve the perfect colours and colour blending
- How to add fragrance- What to look for in appropriate fragrance blends.
We will create a number of candles on the day including pillars and container candles.
Join us to learn from the most experienced practitioners in the Industry. We continue to give you any support that you need after workshop day.
Benefit from e books which we create especially for our customers and to which you can use as a guide after workshop day.
After this workshop, you will be equipped to:
- Create personalised candles for wedding favours
- Make candles with fragrances that you choose.
- Create candles that match the colour of any decor
- Up to date, researched instruction from experienced teachers and candle makers
- The candles you create.
- Your digital reminder booklet with candle-making how to
- light refreshments.:
Venue: The Good Space: Corner of Phillip and Mac Donald Street Curepe. (Check the venue here>>>)
Start Time: 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Cost: $TT700 or $US104.00
Book your spot with either a half payment (USD52.00) or with a full payment.
If you prefer not to use a credit card, you can also book by direct deposit.
Bank Account Information:
First Citizens Account 2203480 (Handmade Soaps of Tobago)
Please give your name to the teller. Send a message (facebook) or Whats App (868) 4938118 with a pic of the slip and name the workshop for which you paid.