Beginner Soap-Making Workshop , Tobago, August 25th
Sunday 25th August 2019
Nourish your soul by tapping into your creative spirit. Learn to create your own handmade soaps because you are finally choosing a healthier lifestyle.
Mix beautiful bars made with natural oils and plant essences which lather with wonderful fragrance.
- Create soaps that will change the look of your skin within the first few uses
- Whip up bars that target specific skin challenges such as acne or chronic dryness.
- Relax and enjoy the process of making works of art that are perfectly beneficial for the mind, body and spirit.
Learn the correct techniques and the science of formulation, so that you can write your own recipes.
Benefit from the instruction of the most experienced soap maker on the island.
Receive e books of both instruction and recipes (written just for our participants) so that you are equipped to start your journey with confidence immediately.
Three ways to book your spot:
Book your spot in this amazing workshop by paying down 50% (the balance can be paid on workshop day). You can do this with
- A credit card payment
- A Direct Deposit into our Bank Account (name must be given to the teller)
- A payment at Local Luxury Tobago (located in the Port Mall)
First Citizens Account: 2203480
(Handmade Soaps of Tobago)
Still not sure? Get Live Help...