Beginner Soap Making Barbados:
Workshop is postponed until a new venue is confirmed
Nourish your soul by tapping into your creative spirit. Learn to create your own handmade soaps because you are finally choosing a healthier lifestyle.
We will teach you how to saponify natural oils to turn them into healthy bars of soap.
METHOD: Cold Process
You will learn how to formulate your own soaps using the raw materials which you choose.
On the day of the workshop, we will provide all raw materials to create two types of cold process bars.
We'll cover both the theory and the practical, so you are equipped to start pouring immediately.
SOAP MAKING IS PERFECT BECAUSE
- Ingredients are easy to find
- The process uses simple, readily available tools
- It's a craft you will enjoy
- You create a product that's great for the skin
- It's got great potential for a business
You will receive a workshop package which will contain:
- A soap making workshop Booklet (digital)
- A guide to Formulating your Handmade Soaps
- Soap Making Recipes (digital)
- Power Point presentation
Ongoing support is available after the workshop and you will become eligible upon completion to join our Facebook group. It's a great source of inspiration and information.
A down payment books your space in this workshop. The balance becomes due on the day of the workshop.(you can also opt to make a half payment or full payment)
Workshop Duration: 4.5 hours
Type of Soaps: Cold Process
Discounted Cost: Bds $300 or US$150