Virtual Live: Candle Making Course
LIVE INSTRUCTION ONLINE
Sunday 7th August
In this LIVE Virtual course, we will teach you the CONCEPT of candle making in glass containers.
While we focus on creating particular candle types in this workshop, you will be able to design and create any candle cast in containers if you choose, as the concepts are the same.
You will learn:
- How to choose appropriate waxes for projects
- How to choose different types of wicks that burn perfectly for your projects
- Suggestions on choosing and preparing the glass (as this is an integral part of the design)
- Preparing the wax: melting, pouring at the right temperatures
- How to choose and add colour
- How to mix colours
- Perfecting the candle appearance
- Embedding objects according to design
Fragrance in Candles
As all our candles are scented, you will also learn how to:
Choose appropriate fragrances
Include fragrance for hot throw
You will receive both our E books, once you enroll. Our first E book, focuses on the methods covered in the course.
The second e book contains 20 beautiful candle projects for you to try.
Layering two different wax types
Whipping using a wax combination recipe
Using paint pens to create designs on glass
DETAILS AT A GLANCE
Date: Sunday 7th August 2022
Time: 10 a.m.- 2.30 p.m.
Price is discounted if you register now. (early Bird discount which ends soon)
What happens when you pay?
When payment is completed, you will be automatically enrolled in our Online School. You will be sent an email (look out for it) asking you to set a password in the school.
If you are already enrolled in the Online School, The Virtual Course will appear on your student dashboard.
Once you are in the course, you can download a material and tool listing from there.
Class is scheduled for Sunday 7th August 2022 at 10 a.m.
A reminder notice will be sent to you a few days before.