16 Colors Liquid Soap Dye Kit Food Grade Skin Safe, Vegan, Gluten-Free - Liquid Bath Bombs Colorant Set with bonus Best Soap Making Supplies
Brand: Soap Beauliful
- NATURE'S COLORS: Blends quickly and easily. Natural colorizing dye may be used individually, blended to create custom colors, or to create exciting layered effects.It can be mixed with some oils and stay clear in melt & pour soap. NO NEED to add Polysorbate 80.
- FOOD GRADE AND SKIN SAFE: Free from Toxins and harsh chemicals. Can be used to color homemade clay dough and Slime with kids.
- COLOR: 16 bottles beautiful colors. We also adjusted the formula and the concentration for this batch so you can enjoy our quality soap making set for longer period of time.(Purple, Brown, Pink, Black, Cornflower Blue, Fruit, Green, Lemon Yellow, Orange Red, Blackish Green, Coral Red, Red, Sunset Yellow, Bluish, Green, Lavender)
- WATER AND OIL SOLUBLE:Can be used with silicon molds for bath bomb, or other materials like plastic, steel, or metal bath bomb mold.
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE- You will love the pampering diy homemade crafting and bathing experience. We stand the quality behind our products.
• Size:0.35 oz * 16 bottles
• 16 Soap Dyes give you a variety of colors to choose from. You can layer them for even more beautiful soaps and bath bombs.
• Soaps and bath bombs will not stain your skin when you use these colors.
• Colors include Purple, Brown, Pink, Black, Cornflower Blue, Fruit, Green, Lemon Yellow, Orange Red, Blackish Green, Coral Red, Red, Sunset Yellow, Bluish, Green, Lavender, Olive Unlike Oxides, food grade colorants don't produce a funny smell and are better for making bath bombs.
Different from MICA, it doesn't require a higher usage rate esp. in cold press soaps, which increase costs. Get creative and use our versatile colorants to color your homemade organic salt/sugar Scrubs, Healing Oils, Vinegar Spray, Shampoo and Essential Oil Mix. For soap-making newbies, keep in mind that food grade colorants will migrate as the melt and pour base is also water soluble synthethic food grade colorant and is made of water and Carboxymethylcellulose sodium. Some colors are added with Propylene Glycol and Sorbitol. With this large variety of colorants, you will never run out of fresh ideas for your beautiful soaps.A few drops will transform your soap from blah to beautiful.